Do you want to listen Twitter Executives? Sanjeet Matharu will be at Startup Istanbul Conference. Get Your Early Birds Tickets.
Today, Twitter announced 12 additional markets in Central and Eastern Europe, and in Portugal. So, Twitter Ads will now be available 35 Markets in EMEA. The new markets are: Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Ukraine and Portugal.
Twitter helps companies to accomplish goals like driving engagement or direct-response actions like website traffic, video views, leads and sales.
Twitter has different kind of targeting tools. Here they are:
- Promoted Video helps brands easily upload and distribute video on Twitter, and measure their content’s reach and effectiveness.
- Objective-based campaigns and pricing (beta) makes it easier for advertisers to create and optimize successful marketing campaigns — and pay only for the actions that are aligned with their marketing.
- The Tweet Activity Dashboard gives advertisers, publishers and VITs insight into how their organic Tweet content performs.
- Mobile App Promotion enables advertisers to drive mobile app installs and engagements on Twitter.
- TV Conversation Targeting allows networks and brands to promote Tweets to users who engage with specific shows.